Upcoming: The foundations of designing social interfaces webinar
August 20th, partner, Erin Malone will be presenting the talk The Foundations of Designing Social Interfaces as part of O’Reilly’s free online events.
In this webcast she will explore the foundations and key facets in the social landscape that should be considered when designing for social experiences and she’ll look at a set of high-level practices that underpin individual interactions.
- the foundational elements that are in every social experience
- tools and social features to drive virality
- how to onboard new users
- gotchas and easy-outs to avoid
- the pros and cons of gamification and how reputation components change behavior
- the seamless nature of offline and online with mobile
Along the way she’ll share examples from past and current sites and mobile applications and talk about how the combinations – mix and match – of different social features changes the nature of the experience and the type of community engaged.
Sign up over on O’Reilly’s site. Looking forward to seeing you there.