We are hiring an executive admin
We are looking for a bright, energetic, curious, organized and dependable people-driven person.
Your goal: to help us accomplish great things and become an integral part of our business.
- Are a self-starter who can proactively identify areas for improvement in our processes.
- Will collaborate with the three company principals as well as develop and cultivate relationships with clients and vendors, so strong communication skills – both written and verbal – are a must.
- Are not intimidated by dealing with written contracts, and will handle the preparation of contracts for both clients and vendors.
- Are experienced with QuickBooks software and will handle all of the company’s bookkeeping. You are good with numbers and are able to consistently handle them without making mistakes. If you are a full-charge bookkeeper that is a plus.
- Will prepare weekly/monthly cash flow reports
- Have the ability and desire to learn new tools and technologies; have an interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- Will be asked to spearhead special projects and initiatives and should not be afraid to suggest your own ideas and relevant projects.
- Will be responsible for maintaining company databases and follow through on information inquiries and requests.
- Are discrete and understand the importance of confidentiality.
- Have a high degree of integrity.
- Are curious and eager to learn new things.
- Are comfortable with a flexible working environment and can work primarily at home and at times in one of our home offices (San Francisco and Mountain View) with ease.
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking ability, and organization skills
- 5+ years experience supporting executives
- Strong experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Google Apps is a plus. Familiarity with InDesign a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Tangible UX is a full-service user experience consulting firm specializing in user research, interaction design, information architecture, usability testing, visual design and brand, content strategy and front-end development. Tangible maintains a virtual team model that has been successful for the firm and its clients and we retain the commitment to finding and deploying the best user researchers, designers, developers, and project management personnel in the industry. User Experience design is part art and part science, and its effectiveness is ultimately dependent on the capabilities of the people conducting the design. We rigorously evaluate consultants and only work with those who are deeply skilled and possess the easy-to-work-with demeanor and strong sense of integrity that are the core of the Tangible UX brand.
Send resumes to admin-job@email@example.com
Principals only, no recruiters